Help with Ballots
Ballots are going out Friday night to every working email address in our database belonging to an active member at a district school. If you don’t see your ballot in your inbox by Saturday morning, please do the following (in order):
- Check your Spam, Junk, Promotions or other folder where filtered emails might go.
- Check any other email address you might have provided to the Union, including your CPS email.
- Complete the form at ctulocal1.org/votehelp and a staffer will contact you (please be patient).
Voting on the HS Addendum
We are providing the following documents to help you make your decision on this ballot:
- ctulocal1.org/hs: the tentative agreed addendum for high school.
- A selection of slides presented at the Special House of Delegates meeting on April 15
- ctulocal1.org/chart Chart summarizing progress over negotiations on a variety of major issues
- ctulocal1.org/moa Full MOA (“Memorandum of Agreement”) language ratified prior to return of elementary educator wave, referred to in new addendum
- Latest summary of accommodation and leave options
- For help with ballot and voting issues, go to ctulocal1.org/votehelp
Voting closes at 12 noon Sunday, so please don’t wait to vote and don’t wait to complete the voter help form if you don’t see your ballot by Saturday morning.