Saturday, January 18: On the heels of our strike, which brought colleagues together on the picket line and forged new bonds of solidarity, we have a tremendous opportunity to build our power in the classroom, the school office and the networks. We mustn’t waste this opportunity. This school leaders training will prepare you to effectively enforce our new contract in your school.
- Enforcing our class size wins
- Who’s got the power? Building member power through strong PPCs
- Special Education: In It to Win It
- El pueblo, unido, jamás será vencido: Bilingual Ed in Our Contract
- Making our Early Childhood wins a reality
- PSRPs: When we fight we win!
- How to be an effective New Delegate
- Why we need strong LSCs and why you should run – PPLCs and PPCs
- Clinician organizing
- Put it in writing! Counselors, Librarians & Restorative Justice
- Building Legislative and Political power to win more for our students and communities
- Tackling Student Loan Debt
- Whose Schools? Our Schools! Whose Communities? Our Communities!
- Talking about AUSL