Please be aware that we have extended the deadline for our Early Notification of Resignation Program (ENRP) to Thursday, May 2. If you know your path leads away from CPS next year, please consider signing up for the ENRP. Early notification will carry a financial incentive in addition to health insurance coverage through the summer!
If you sign up by Thursday, May 2, you will receive a one-time, lump-sum payment of $500. Please click here to access the special ENRP application, which is different than the standard resignation form.
- We will process your resignation effective June 30, 2019 and you will continue to receive insurance coverage through August 31, 2019.
- The ENRP incentive lump-sum will be paid out with your final paycheck on July 19, 2019.
- Payment for any benefits days owed (if applicable) will be paid out separately.
- Teachers who sign up for ENRP are not eligible for rehire until January 31, 2020.
Please review the following program requirements to determine your eligibility to participate in our ENRP:
- Applicants must complete the 2018-2019 school year.
- ENRP is exclusive to 39.6/47.6 week school-based teachers wishing to resign, not retire, from CPS at the end of the school year.
- Teachers who are on suspension are not eligible to participate in the program or receive incentive payment. Applications submitted by teachers who are on suspension will be converted to regular resignations, and benefits will end on June 30, 2019.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Employee Services at 773-553-4748 (HR4U).