Volume 81, Issue 4
This issue is only available through PDF download.
In This Issue
- Breaking down barriers2
- Let’s fight together2
- Winds of change | President’s Message3
- Motivation behind the merger4
- CTU-ChiACTS unification F.A.Q. 2.05
- Chicago Teachers Union Constitution And By‑Laws6
- Delegates not present ∕ Wednesday, December 13, 201714
- In memoriam14
- Quest Center Professional Learning16
CTU member and CTPF pension trustee explains how formal merger between the CTU and charter union will make both unions stronger.
Charter union vice president discusses the shared mission of CTU members and union educators at charter schools.
Proposed constitutional changes are designed to give our members the leverage we need to battle the inequality and economic inequity that threatens both our students and union.
CTU members in January will be voting on a package of constitutional changes, including improving representation at small schools, creating a more fair dues structure, joining with union charter educators and strengthening our joint battle against charter expansion.